Kasey from Porter Novelli sent me some of the new Baileys with a hint of coffee. It was perfect timing as I was going to try my hand at making some fudge. I think fudge is a great Christmas present. I mean who doesn't like chewy gooey squares of sweetness. It just spells Christmas to me.
350g caster sugar
300g white chocolate
Butter for greasing
2. Measure out 125ml of Baileys and pour into the saucepan
3. Add the milk, butter and caster sugar and put the pan over a low heat. Stir occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted – this will take about 10 minutes
5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in chopped-up chocolate and the last 25ml of Baileys. Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a beautifully smooth consistency
6. If the chocolate doesn't melt, put the pan back over a low heat and stir until silky smooth
7. Transfer to the tin and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or until it has set completely
8. Remove from the fridge, cut into pieces and enjoy!
Baileys with a Hint of Coffee is in stores now and will be available in 700ml with an RRP of $34.99. Its the perfect Christmas gift.