Green & Blacks sent me some of their organic chocolate to try. Green & Blacks are well known for their ethically sourced ingredients, making sure that there is a perfect balance between taste and principle regarding their products.
I first saw Nigella Lawson’s Choco-Hoto-Pots on Nigella Bites. I am all for making easy but delicious desserts. It took 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake.
Nigella Lawson's Choco-Hoto-Pots
Butter for ramekins
¾ cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup unsalted butter
2 large eggs
¾ cups superfine sugar
3 tablespoons flour
½ cup white chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Butter four 2/3-cup ramekins and set aside.
3. Using a microwave or double boiler, melt together the semisweet chocolate and the butter,set aside to cool.
4. In a bowl combine eggs, sugar and flour. Add cooled chocolate mixture and mix well, fold in white chocolate chips.
5. Divide mixture evenly among ramekins and place on baking tray.
6. Bake until tops are shiny and cracked and chocolate beneath is hot and gooey. This will take about 15 minutes.
I used Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate with 85% cocoa. It was perfect for this recipe. The Hoto Pots were incredibly rich. It is best served warm with some cream or yoghurt.
Want some free chocolate while shopping for some funky threads?? Well Green & Blacks and Gorman's have joined forces this December. Every customer that makes a purchase at Gorman's will receive a bar of Green & Blacks Chocolate. What a perfect way to end a day of shopping. That's not the best part. Hidden amongst the samples are 5 lucky tickets to win the Ultimate Wardrobe worth $1500 and a hamper full of glorious chocolate.
You can find Gorman's Boutiques in Victoria (Chadstone, GPO, Prahan, Fitzroy, South Yarra, Doncaster), New South Wales (Paddington, Chatswood, Bondi Junction) and Queensland (Brisbane).