Having a full time job means that I don’t always have the time to prepare a nice meal or a dessert. I have always been a big fan of all things simple. This express apple crumble is just that. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, and lower on calories than your average apple crumble.
Express Apple Crumble
2 Be Natural Berry Trail Bars
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
385 grams canned apple slices
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180C fan forced.
2. In a bowl mix canned apples, cinnamon and sugar until well combined.
3. Pour the apple mixture into 4 small ramekins
4. Crumble trail bars evenly over the top of each filled ramekin.
5. Baked for 7 minutes or until slightly golden.
Be Natural Trail Bars are full of nutritious ingredients. Its made of 5 natural wholegrains and comes in 3 different flavours. It's a great snack that doesn't contain any artificial flavours, preservatives or flavours.